You’ve wanted to start working out for a long time now, but there’s always something in your way.
- You open a YouTube video and can barely follow the exercises…
- You plan a workout and end up running out of time again…
- You really want to start going to the gym but don’t know how…
Ok, it’s time to strip a fitness routine down to essentials and finally stick with it!
Here’s why the following home workout plan is a great first step toward getting in shape and mental clarity:
- Simple exercises even total beginners can do
- Short, under 20-minute workouts
- Only 3 exercises per workout – easy to remember
- Only 3 workouts per week
- Time-based workouts – adjust intensity to your level
- 30-day (4 weeks) duration is ideal to create a habit
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR THIS OLD MAN WORKOUT CHALLENGE?
This simple old man workout challenge doesn’t have many rules:
- Do all 3 workouts each week. Choose any day/time that suits you.
- Do as many reps as you can with good form. Write down the number of reps and see if you can do more next week.
- Rest 30 secs to 1 min between rounds. Add some rest between the exercises if needed.
THE “SPIRIT MAN” OLD MAN WORKOUT CHALLENGE
Your main goal: stick to a workout plan for 4 weeks, no matter what.
All you have to do is download and print the challenge week by week and do your first workout whenever it suits you:
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS CHALLENGE?
The point of this challenge is to get you to start working out regularly and create a habit. This is exactly what most people fail to do before they actually see results.